Friday 1 August 2014

Top Ten Movies That Would be Good Cartoons

Hello, guess what? More top ten lists. This time I shall be listing the movies that would make a good animated series. The only rule is that it has to be a movie or a movie series that I would think would make a good cartoon series. By the way if you didn't get it, it is supposed to contrast my previous top ten list "Cartoons that Would be Good Movies". Disclaimer: I did't make any of these images most of them were made by artists . So it's time to start with number 10.


10 The Earnest Movies

OK so The Earnest Movies aren't the best series of movies ever (mostly because Jim Varney looks like he wants to eat the camera) but I could see it being a funny cartoon. I think a good name for it would be The New Adventures of Vern and Earnest.





9 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones would be amazing. Adventure, treasure, villains, aliens (actually forget that last part). But it could also just be a generic cash-in on a popular character. I mean adventure shows nowadays are either good or bad. A good name for this show would be Indiana Jones and Friends.






8 The Love Bug

This would be a good comedy adventure show. Showing Herbie and his friends travel around the world. I mean there was a live action TV show (I have not seen the show so I can not say anything of the quality) so why wouldn't a cartoon show work? A good name for this show would be The New Adventures of Herbie the Love Bug.



7 Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is probably never going to be an animated series due to the fact that there are so many different cartoon characters owned by so many companies. But I think maybe a show centering around Toon Town would make a decent show. I would call it Adventures in Toon Town.

6 Labyrinth

The world of Labyrinth is so unique it would surely make a good show about Sarah's adventures in the world of The Labyrinth. Of course part of what made the movie amazing is the puppets and I'm not sure how the puppet design would translate to animation. A good name for it would be Labyrinth: The Animated Series.





5 The Goonies

The Goonies would be a Scooby-Doo like mystery adventure show about the Goonies going on different adventures. This is one of the movies on the list that I personally think has the most potential. I mean there are so many adventures that they could go on. A good name would be The New Adventures of the Goonies.




4 Home Alone

Home Alone would make an entertaining comedy series about Kevin defending his home from villains with crazy traps. But I do suppose it would get repetitive after a while. But hey it would be fun to see a bunch of creative traps. A good name for this would be Home Alone: Kevin's New Adventures.



3 Harry Potter

This would be about Harry and his fiends having adventures in Hogwarts and finding out what secrets it holds. I mean think about it, a world of magic has so many possibilities for episodes. A good name for it would be The New Adventures of Harry Potter.







2 The Original Star Wars Trilogy

The original Star Wars Trilogy would  be a good concept because of all the fun space adventures. Even though there was a series for the prequels I don't think there was a cartoon for the original series. A good name for it is Star Wars: The Animated Series.



1 Babe

Babe has potential because, well all kids love talking animals, including me. Also the fact the Babe is a sheep dog pig that could lead to some interesting scenarios. I would call it The New Adventures of Babe.









Well that was my list. I hope you like it. By the way next week I will be away so there will only be one review or possibly no reviews. Also since I am getting ready to go, I did not have time for a cartoon this time. So anyway I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment