Monday 31 March 2014

Shorts Package: TIFF Shorts

Hello here is a new thing I am doing called Shorts Package. It is where I review three shorts. Sorry about starting all these new series on my blog: you guys probably think I'm crazy, I think I'm crazy, the world thinks I'm crazy. AAAARG!!!!
ONE FREAK OUT LATER...
Sorry about that. Anyway this time I am reviewing shorts playing at the TIFF Kids International Film Festival (April 8 to 21) at TIFF Bell Lightbox. Time for the first short.



wallpaper_05.jpgWallpaper: A man moves into a new house and he discovers the history of the house through layers of wallpaper.  It has a nice fantastical feel to it and the animation is pretty good too. It is simple in a very charming and creative way.





transfolding_05.jpg
Transfolding: Paper dances around, moves, and makes pictures. That is mainly what happens in Transfolding. It is very beautiful and entrancing. But if you have a short attention span you may not want to watch paper dance for seven minutes. Other than that, this is very good.


numberlys_02.jpgThe Numberlys: We are in a time before the alphabet and there are only numbers. After a hard day in the number factory, numbers 1 2 3 4 and 5 decide they are bored of only numbers, so they make letters. It is sort of like a cross between a Dr. Seuss book, a Looney Tunes cartoon, and a little bit of a Three Stooges comedy. Out of all the shorts I have reviewed in this post, this one is my favorite.









This has been my Shorts Package. Thanks for reading. I hope you like it. See you all next time. Goodbye.





YOU CAN MAYBE PROBABLY KIND OF NOT REALLY MAYBE YOU CAN DO THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment